Boris Update - Alpha v1.1
It's been a little while, but I'm back with a new update for Boris. Here's a quick breakdown of some new stuff.
Under the Hood:
- Scripts are managed more intelligently now. Seems to have stabilised the frame rate some what.
- Changed the way mobs are managed allowing for more flexibility and variation in enemies.
- New enemy! Little wasp like things that fly in your face and explode :)
- Original enemies carry less silly guns
- Messed around with weapon damage. Will hopefully make things more challenging.
- Blunderbuss buffed quite a bit. Not entirely useless anymore.
- Added a few new floors for the generator.
- Added a bunch of new functionality including scrolling lists and self refreshing forms.
- Can now save local scores to a leaderboard.
- Text Input
Posted on 2013 Dec 30 by Jack
Powered by CuteNews